Describing daily activity


My Daily Activity
Hello everybody! Let me introduce my self. My name is APRELLA CHOIRINNISA, but you can call me LALA. I was 17 years old. I’m cadets from STTKD Yogyakarta. I come from Grobogan, Central Java, but now i lived in Yogyakarta. I want to tell you about my daily activity during i stay in Yogyakarta.
I always wake up at 4 o’clock in the morning, i always clean up my bed, and then i have a down prayer and reading Al-Qur’an. After that I cook the rice to prepare breakfast, while waiting for the rice to cook I’m working on a task and after that I shower. Then I have breakfast and preparation to depart for college. Every Monday I attend the ceremony on campus, I’m leaving at 5.15 a.m. After school I bought a side dish for lunch and dinner and after arriving at the boarding house I prayer and then lunch, next I study and do chores and after that I took a nap. I wake up at 3 o’clock or 3.30 a.m. then I took a bath and pray. In the afternoon I listen to music and tapes from the business motivator, that I pray and reading Al-Qur’an. In the evening I dinner then pray and listen the tipes again. The next I always calling and video call with my parents or chatting with my friends. I slept at 10 a.m.
Every Tuesday in the evening I always follow the learn night with senior or callaed Airmanship, that was held starting at 6.30 – 9 p.m in the campus. It’s activities are contains sharing of knowledge and expeience from senior to give to the junior. I come home from the campus at 9 p.m and immedietly prayer. Then I setting up a uniform to wear tomorrow in the morning, next I slept at 10 p.m.
Every Wednesday in the evening I follow Infonite Jogja in POP Hotel. Infonite contains sharing a way to be a good person and to choose the best choice to starting the business. Infonite started at 7.15 – 9 p.m. after follow Infonite I go home and ge in boarding hours at 9.30 p.m then I pray, listen the tapes and after that I go to slept.
And every weekend I wake up at 4 o’clock, I pray and reading Al-Qur’an, and then I cooking the rice and study, working on a task or reading the book. After that usually I slept again until 7 o’clock and after waking I immedietly took a bath and washing clotes. Next I have a lunch and then listen the tapes and reading the book until during the day. After thatI pray and then buy  the food with my friends and we have a lunch together. The next I go home and took a nap, I wake up in the afternoon than I took a bath and pray. Then i reading the book and listen the music and tapes, at 6.p.m I pray and reading Al-Qur’an and after that  us usual until I go to slept. This activities I do constantly.
This is my daily activity may be useful. Tankyou very much for everybody.

Komentar