Presenting Kelompok


Anggota Kelompok :
1.     Indah Tri Rahayu Nengsih
2.     Hardiana
3.     Aprella Choirunnissa
4.     Alan Trijaya
5.     Kevin Aleszandro
6.     Ummi Nur Aini

Thumb Finger



My name is Indah Tri Rahayu Nengsih, I’m the last daughter of three siblings. I was given a good name by my parents, Indah Tri, Which means a beautiful third child, a prayer my parents put on my name.
Not only that, Rahayu is from Javanese word, which means happy, good, and beautiful is also placed in the  middle of my name.My last name is Nengsih, or Nengsih, which in Javanese means love, like my parents who are raising up to this day “with love” .
At home, I was often called a Dek In, because my youngest child at home, became familiar with my sister, to be more efficient, the family called a Dek In, “i-n” two letters in front of my name. My parents come from Java, so it’s not surprising that my name is taken from Javanese. 


Fore Finger/ Point Finger

        

    I come from Pangkep district, Makassar city, precisely in the province of South Sulawesi. the interesting place that i visited was Bantimurung tourism where there was a mountain that had a waterfall and at the entrance there was a monkey statue this place also had a cave, this place was in an hour maros area from my area, the first person to this place must have felt a little afraid the problem is the entrance is as scary as the forest but this place has never been lonely always crowded especially during holidays and after Lebaran, to enter this place only costs 5000 for motorbikes and 15,000 for cars.
and the culture in my area is different, our culture used to call it a tribe. my father and my mother came from different ethnicities, my father had a makassar tribe where if he spoke it sounded rather loud and my mother was a Bugis tribe who when speaking rather softly and people with bugis was famous for their high dowry, tribes in the area are the Bugis, Makassar, Toraja, and Luwu tribes where the language is also different. but the Toraja are known as the majority of the Christian population.
And the culinary that I like best is coto Makassar, especially when served in hot and equated with Buras as rice and drinking iced tea. Coto Makassar is made of beef and given seasoning. This food is always served every big day in my area, this food can also be found in roadside warungs usually there, and the price is quite affordable, only 15,000 are included in the Buras, but the drinks are not included.
And usually people buy when from Makassar, namely Bugis woven sarong and bugis songkok whose name is RECCA songkok which has colors for emasan, Songkok is usually used on traditional dancers and those who go on brides, this Songkok can be used on boys and grandfathers. To buy Songkok, the cost is quite expensive because the price of the Bugis Songkok and sarong covers hundreds of thousands. according to the expensive price typical of Bugis Songkok and this sarung can last for years the use and manufacture is also long because it uses manually or manpower.


Index Finger


 The strength that i have is Lover, because I very fond of my parents, my family, and my bestfriends. I want to make them feel happy when with me because I always feel happy when with them, and I will not leave them. The next is Like to help, when my family, my friends, or other people ask for help to the list I will try to help, because I don’t want to see their hard. I’m Calm, I’m not easly to upset when i don’t feel comfortable with someone i choose silent, when someone denounces me i just silent ans listen to them. More, I’m Independenly, although I like to help but I will try to solve the problem of my own and don’t ask for help other people. The last Don’t Easly give up, because when I have a goal I will continue to a chieve it and i tried a lot of ways to reach my goals. 


Family


My family consisted of six  poeple, my father was name muslim and my mother  was name samsida i myself am the first child my second younger brother was name gunwan, my third brother  was name arian my last sister is called aqira, my mother and father worked as traders my father  age is around forty five and my mother  is about forty.  My second sister was fifteen year old in eight years old in the second grade my fourth brother is five years old
he is very cute and sweet
. I am the first of four children. For me family is very valuable, no one can replace the role of family in this world, it was there that i could find a lasting peace and affection. I really love my family


Hobby




My hobby is dance, because with dance i can express my heart feel and my mind. My basic dance is traditional dance. I have been dancing since I was in elementary school, the most important thing is that by dancing I can develop the culture of my tribe, the Dayak Ngaju tribe in Central Kalimantan and boast of my parents. Not only traditional but also modern dance. 





My hobby is basketball,why I like basketball? I like basketball because basket not just play individual but play team  if you don’t have any individual skill you can’t pkay too so basket is balance is like a life.life must balance cause if to much too is not good.tgere is many type player in basket there is shooter,blocker,dungker,and passer and I am is shootee and passer cause my small body make me cant go inside in enemy defense and my faforite player in nba is Kyrie Irving.

Komentar